Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Follow Up from Yesterday

After I completed my cardio this morning at 5 am, I spent another long day at school and the library.  Carmen came with me again, so it wasn't so bad..We took one study break and grabbed some coffee- yum! She also decided to workout with me again tonight.  My workout consisted of chest and arms...She joined me when I started the bicep/tricep work, though she said she was still seriously sore from Sunday's workout...I was glad to hear that ;-) But she still stuck it out and got through it with me. And now we are both sitting here talking about our aching arms.  Here are some pictures from the workout the other day.  I swear, even if she claims that she does not want any muscle (and she does not like to lift because of this) she still has it!  I see a wide back in the making with nice delts to come :-)



On another note, here are some pictures of myself a few weeks back, practicing my posing: 





It is becoming more and more noticeable to me how my shoulders are not aligned!

No comments:

Post a Comment